Help please- withdrawing to bank

Ann241
Contributor
Contributor
Hiya I’ve been with PayPal for many years and never had any issues I tried to withdraw some money (not a lot) to my bank the other week it usually goes over instantly but it said 72 hours so thought with covid that’s probably why however it declined the transfer in the end, I have since found out I had an outstanding eBay charge so I think that was why (that’s now been paid) However I’ve just received some money from my daughters dance school as we had a weekend away compeition booked but now cancelled due to covid it’s a substantial amount that is really going to help us out financially at the moment, I’ve withdrawn to bank but again says 72 hours is this normal at the moment I’m just worried as it was declined before and it’s a lot of money that I do need to withdraw.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Ann241 

Thank you for reaching PayPal.

For details about the withdrawal process please visit the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-withdrawal-from-paypal-on-hold-faq3334

If you find this helpful, kindly enrich the community with a kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and stay safe! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.