HOW CAN I GET INGOMONEY TO ACT LIKE A CREDIBLE BUSINESS FOR FIVE SECONDS AND CASH MY CHECK?

Hackehelf
Contributor
Contributor

As far as I can tell this mobile app is merely a vehicle for convenient fraudulence. Drew <removed>, the "CEO" of this den of thieves is a disappointing manchild of an executive. I've never met him, I admit, but I can tell because nobody runs a company like this if their mommy gave them even a smidge of approval.

If I don't get my 600 dollar stimulus check magically cashed in the next 24 hours, then Ingo Money will have gained a new enemy, and PayPal will have lost a faithful customer. Just shocking to see this level of incompetence and intentional negligence being institutionalized by such a respectable site.

Tried to cash my stimulus and was told that "such checks" can only be cashed within 7 days of their being made out. Preposterous. Gonna need a better explanation than that. Get your goons at Ingomeeney to figure out how to get me my money.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hackehelf wrote:

Tried to cash my stimulus and was told that "such checks" can only be cashed within 7 days of their being made out. Preposterous. Gonna need a better explanation than that. Get your goons at Ingomeeney to figure out how to get me my money.

I reckon it’s a caution against fraud, in general, nothing personal. Take it to a check cashing place or deposit it into a real bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hackehelf
Contributor
Contributor

That's a very cute idea. And i would like to think so. But if it was a protection against fraud then I would assume that the name discrepancy between my Paypal profile, and government-issued ID would come up at some point. I absolutely refuse to accept that it is a legitimate business practice to not accept checks from the UST 14 days after they were issued. The check barely arrived within that time period.

IF iNgoMoNey is paying you to write positive reviews, don't be afraid to reply with a full confession. Or better yet, ask your buddies over at the approval office to slide me through and I'll VENMO you $150 of the stimulus.

Thanks, but not solved yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.