HOLDING MONEY HOSTAGE

SHANNONNEWS7
New Community Member

why can I not send any of my money in my PayPal cash account? you all have had it on hold for a long time, I can not call anyone or talk to anyone because you are not there.... this is my money and you all are holding it hostage.... I work for abc7 news and I will be doing an investigative report on this and you actions... there is no resolution other than wait 24 hours... well im not waiting for my money for 24 hours because your security check has no ability to be overwritten or amended threw proper protocol, there is no way to have instant access to my funds... So fix this today !!! I promise you the news will stand behind me and all others that encounter this problem... So. tune into abc7 PayPals money holding scheme... you all are criminals and can not give me instant access to my funds get the **bleep** out of here with that **bleep**lll see ya all on the news...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dee156
New Community Member

please do report them! They have been holding £30K of my money!! Now I get a whole account limitation and they want information?! They are stealing businesses money, this is not right!! 

Login to Me Too

vwah
Contributor
Contributor

This is the problem I was having, it was very frustrating. I kept being told I needed to wait 72 hours for the security hold to clear. Even after waiting it would not allow me. I have no idea how long that would have continued. In the end, the situation was resolved by me transferring the money to another PayPal account of mine that I had owned for longer. Since I had not used this business account much, my withdrawal was flagged by their security system as being potentially fraudulent. And there is absolutely no way for a human to override that (that part seems crazy to me and is a failure on PayPal's part). I hope you have a "more trustworthy" account you can use to withdraw your money. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.