Funds kept on hold despite shipping information entered and shipment delivered

rajesh9971
New Community Member

Hi,

Despite having entered the shipping information and the shipment having been delivered 3 days ago by DHL, PayPal continues to hold on to my payment. Their call center doesn't work. Their message center is as dumb as it could get. Can we say goodbye to our money or do I have hope? There is no customer email id where I can email my issue. Is there some way I can get help? I know all the answers that is given in the help center here, about the reasons of payment being hold and when it will be released. None of the reasons are applicable as far as payment being on hold is concerned. And their criteria for payment being released is already met 3 days ago. Then why is PayPal doing this?

Regards,

Rajesh Iyer

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rajesh9971 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hopefully released soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.