During COVID19 crisis, scam secured payments, it will be a big problem for PayPal very soon!

AHM91
New Community Member

Yesterday, I saw a great offer for Iphone 11 Pro MAX, but it was too good to be true!

Gambling 1/100
Thieve asked me to transfer him via Friends/Family! And sent me the photo of his ID card (who knows the ID belongs to whom!) I paid secured and then he disappeared! Since then, I am trying to call PayPal both in the US and Germany but except AI-auto-reply, I couldn't reach any human! 

Imagine, if this person scammed 20 people and 50% of them transferred via a secured payment which PayPal has to pay back and let say JUST every 10 minutes the same problem happens in one corner of the world.  Everyday, over 1,000,000 Euro/$!!! 

And, they (PayPal) gives this chance for those people to do whatever they want for 30-120days instead of blocking those accounts immediately. AI has not enough intelligence to review the documents and multiple transactions to be able to block such accounts, it requires mankind! 

Now, it is up-to-you #PayPal to make a decision! 

@management @Security @Scams 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.