Digital Product - Funds always blocked "on hold" unitl manual intervention

ARCA21
Contributor
Contributor

hello everybody,

apparently contacting PP is getting impossible.

We have a non profit organisation and we are allowing our members to access our member area after PP payment.
We accepted the first payment the 16 of July... since then , up to today, all of our members' successfull payments get marked as "on hold", requiring every time manual intervention from us  to mark it as "completed"!!!
Of course PP needs to automate that as we ONLY have digital "product", no shipping, stock or whatsoever... how can we set that?

This problem drives us crazy as it seems there are no options on PP to set this.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi ARCA21, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

Payment holds are a standard process with PayPal, and may be in place until you have established a positive selling history on your account. For more information on this process, please review this link - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-or-unavailable-faq1987?app=search...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

ARCA21
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I know that but that's definitely not the case.

We are a non-profit and we had about 50 paypal transaction with high value (+100usd each).
ALL completed, no refund, no complains or anything.

But still, our funds continue to be set "on hold". Also, apparently it's impossible to contact paypal... their chatbot/messages is usesless as  a second **bleep** and their phone numbers on their page aren't valid anymore!!! And apparently there aren't any email or forms where to get in touch with them.

We have thousands and thousands of of euro in the play and I find it unprofessional not to be able to contact someone from PP give the time-consuming situation we face.

Do you have any suggestion on how to get in touch with them from switzerland? and/or how to deblock this stupid blocking system? (I repeat, we have 50+ successfully transactions...)

Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi, @ARCA21

I am sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, the payment holds will not be removed from the account as this is applicable to all new accounts when receiving funds on PayPal. As you have not provided your country location on your Community profile I am unable to provide a contact number to you. 

For Customer Support you can contact us by phone, email, chat, Facebook or Twitter. All communication channels are open, and active on a daily basis. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, or Twitter - @AskPayPal if you are unable to reach us by phone. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

ARCA21
Contributor
Contributor

What do you mean with "new" ?
I consider an account after 50+ completed, successful transactions not new anymore...

I need a Swiss number but the 2 that are shown (for french and german speaking people) aren't working when dialed.
Don't PP have a normal email to be contacted to?

or also a real chat room with PEOPLE (not the crappy bot on top right corner of the PP account)

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.