Currency Conversion Error?

em37
New Community Member

Hi, I've been trying to convert my dollar balance to my pounds balance so that I can use it. I've been using paypal for a couple of years now and convert dollars to pounds all of the time with no issue whatsoever.

But the past few days whenever I try I receive this error after clicking to convert my dollars to pounds, trying again doesn't work either? I thought it might go away if I waited, but it's been three days now and this error occurs every time I try to convert currency. It's really annoying, since I can't use my money whilst it's in this state? I can't withdraw to my bank unless it's converted to pounds!

Thank you!

z.png

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

mjfcapinpin
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. Last week I easily converted USD to PHP but now, no matter how long I waited it always say "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later." Help! Is there any solution on how to fix this?
Login to Me Too

Jhzll
New Community Member
I have the same issue. Have you got any solution?
Login to Me Too

mjfcapinpin
Contributor
Contributor
The error appears on mobile (App or website) , I tried it on PC/Laptop and it works
Login to Me Too

corz_416
Contributor
Contributor

The error still occurs using laptop, I have been trying the past day up to now and still could not convert from USD to PHP

Login to Me Too

raewynx
Contributor
Contributor

Trying this now and it doesn't work for me as well. Were you able to convert already?

Login to Me Too

ashier30

Has this been solved? I also have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

mvergnes
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem and it started a week ago. Very annoying!

Login to Me Too

Pepsyeah

Me too. Any updates? 

Login to Me Too

jovy11

I'm having the same issue converting USD to PHP, any solutions?

Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

dsynnn
New Community Member

I also tried converting us to php but receive the same error message

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.