Credit Payment to My local Bank Account

dkv123
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Sir/Madam

I newly open an Paypal business account for only receiving Payment from My client in US Dollars

Recently I received Payment as $800 and Its also converted into My Nation currency, But Its showing my ON HOLD status.

Now My question is that Is it automatically credit to My local Bank account?

Also I tried to Withdraw amount but its now working for me currently. 

Its a new account and showing me $0 amount. 

Please let me know how its works and When can I get amount into my local Bank account?

Regards

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @dkv123

Thank you for raising your concern through our community forum.

We know it can be frustrating not being able to make use of your money right instantly.

Your payment is held temporarily to ensure the funds are available for recovery in the vent of a claim/ chargeback.

This is to encourage sellers to ship quickly providing great customer experiences and ensuring buyer expectations are met.

If there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will typically be released within 21 days after receipt. After your hold is released, it may take until midnight (but it's usually sooner) for the money to appear in your account.

To get your payments released sooner, use trackable delivery with any of our approved delivery companies and enter the tracking details on your Activities page.

Hope this helps. Stay safe!
Login to Me Too

dkv123
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Jil013

Thanks for Your Valuable Replay to My Query.

I recently added Order Information and I got the Message that You have recently updated your order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

So hopefully I should receive the money within 7 days. 

Please let me know if You have any useful information about this.

I attached screenshot. Please check.

Transaction details - PayPal.png

Login to Me Too

Hatim3
Contributor
Contributor

so how it goes, did you receive your money within 7 days or more?

Login to Me Too

Jil013
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@dkv123

In addition, your PayPal balance will be automatically withdrawn to your local bank account (which you've added to your PayPal account) daily. If you have more than one bank account added to your PayPal account, you can select your preferred bank account for the automatic withdrawal purpose.

Please allow 5 - 7 days for the funds to appear in your bank account. The length of time depends on your bank's processing schedule.

Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.