Couple of questions.

CrownedClown
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a few questions that hopefully people would be able to answer. Actually initially it was only 1 question, but before I even asked that one question I suddenly ended up with a few more.

So my initial question was if there is a way for me to withdraw my money in USD instead of having them converted to my local currency by PayPal, HOWEVER before I even asked this question for some reason(I assume PayPal didn't like that I was about to ask that question) my debit card that is connected to my PayPal suddenly doesn't even show when I try to transfer money from PayPal to my debit card. 
So instead of asking the above question now I have different questions like why the hell am I all of a sudden not able to withdraw my money?
I tried re-adding my card, but it's not working. I mean the card is there. It's showing that it's connected to my account, but when I try to transfer funds it's not showing. 
Nothing has changed with my PayPal account. This particular card was added about 15-16 months ago when the previous one expried. Since then it hasn't been changed. My address hasn't been changed for even longer if I'm not mistaken.  The last time I used my card to withdraw money was a little over a month ago on 11 Feb and as I said nothing has changed since then. I'm using the same PC I've been using for quite a while, same IP. This thing literally happened after I was about to post my question regarding the USD withdraw... (In case you are wondering how it happened right after. Well before I was about to post my question I wanted to re-check what are the currency conversation rates and the easiest is to just go to withdraw, but as I said my card was gone then)
My next question is what are the business hours for support. I tried writing to support just now, but it said that it's offline and I should write during business hours, but it doesn't say when those business hours are. I'm from EU, so I assume the support I'd connect with will be from EU, so business hours should be at EU time right?
Also does anyone know what are the response times on those support tickets?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@CrownedClown 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

CrownedClown
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the replay.

My issues were solved by themselves. When I wrote that post it was late in the evening(night even) and after I woke up in the morning everything was working just fine. I have no idea what that was all about, but since it's fine it doesn't matter.

I also kinda gave up on the currency change, so overall this post can be counted as closed.

P.S. I won't mark this as solved just so that I don't give false hope to someone else in the future that is facing the same issues and stumbles upon this, since at the end of the day everything just fixed itself without actually anyone intervening, so it could hardly count as a solution right ?:)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.