Confirm email after sent money

RitaGanda123
Contributor
Contributor
Whoever try to forgot to confirm email and then someone already sent money? Did ur money came? After confirmation the money still not coming.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hi @RitaGanda123,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that your payment is not appearing after confirming your email address. That is understandably frustrating. 

I would double-check to see if your PayPal account has been verified. You can verify your PayPal account if you confirm a card or bank on your account. 

If that still does not work, it could be a bug with the email confirmation. I would recommend adding another email address, removing the email that received the payment, and re-adding it to confirm it again. 

If both of these steps do not work, you may reach out to PayPal customer service through the "Contact" option on the PayPal website, Facebook, or Twitter via @askpaypal. 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.