Clicking "Payment Preferences" takes me to "Recent Activity"

piquethammo
Contributor
Contributor

I want to remove a closed bank account from the list of accounts linked to Paypal and strip it of its "Preferred Payment Method" Status. But when I go into MONEY and click on "Payment Preferences", I am taken to "Recent Activity". Why?? Did an update go wrong??

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi piquethammo, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

To remove a bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click the bank you'd like to remove.
  3. Click Remove Bank.

Note: If a bank account is being used as the funding source for a PayPal payment that's currently in process, you can't remove it until that payment is complete.

To change the details of any bank account already linked to your PayPal account, first remove the bank account and then add it again with the new details.

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi piquethammo, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

To remove a bank account:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click the bank you'd like to remove.
  3. Click Remove Bank.

Note: If a bank account is being used as the funding source for a PayPal payment that's currently in process, you can't remove it until that payment is complete.

To change the details of any bank account already linked to your PayPal account, first remove the bank account and then add it again with the new details.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.