Change Of Currency Even if The Bank Account Currency is in USD

MaxL91
New Community Member

Hi,

i have an issue here.

I'm using Paypal from Switzerland and i have connected my bank account which is a USD currency bank account.

I've been payed in USD and i wanted to have the same currency so i have tried to deposit the money in USD in my bank account always in USD currency.

Problem is that when i try to make a withdrawal to paypal to my USD bank account Paypal tells me that it will be transferred in CHF.

Somebody has a solution to this?

Thanks a lot,

Max

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mindgem
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry Max! There's No help in sight.

I've been compaining to Paypal for 12 years about this and there's no changes made.

Same problem with my settings. I have my settings in English, I have my language in English, I want my invoice to be in English and my currency in USD but Paypal insist and allow buyers to enter my Swedish currency or sometime force the invoice to be in Swedish and currency in Swedish crowns so I'm left with useless currency that will cost me fees to convert back to USD again. Worthless thing that has been around since the beta of Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.