Card verification

Bunmi2
Contributor
Contributor
If one is asked to verify card after the card has been linked in order to get a code, it is expected that certain amount will be deducted but in my case, the money was deducted twice. What do i do?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bunmi2 

If you requested the code twice then make sure you use the last code as each time you request it cancels the previous one.

One amount will be refunded once you confirm your card and the un-used code / amount will time out 30 days post requesting it, may take a bit longer for your card issuer to process the refund once paypal have sent it to them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bunmi2 

If you requested the code twice then make sure you use the last code as each time you request it cancels the previous one.

One amount will be refunded once you confirm your card and the un-used code / amount will time out 30 days post requesting it, may take a bit longer for your card issuer to process the refund once paypal have sent it to them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chiefjudge
New Community Member

I apply for card verification and i have not received any code today is the 5th day

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.