Cant transfer my funds.

The13
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone. last month i couldnt recieve funds on my account so after contacting paypal support, they told me i have to link new visa card and contact support again for them to "unlock" my account. I finished everything before 31.09 and 31st i sent message to paypal support to unlock my account. 

Now when i want transfer my funds from my paypal to my bank account, i constantly get error:  Right now, we’re not able to transfer the funds to your bank.

I sent message again to paypal since i never got any reply for 15 days and my funds are being held on paypal. What should I do? Im waiting for 15 days, still no reply, tryed to call paypal via phone but the system doesnt work, on facebook messenger the bot says he cant connect me with agent so i dont have a clue what to do next?

This is reply of agent on my mail before everything happened, and i did let them know 31st i finished everything but still no reply.

Ermin, I have checked your account and you have linked MasterCard. Due to local rules and banking regulations in your country in order to receive payments you have to link and confirm a Visa Card. Please let us know when it's done so we could mark your account as able to receive payments.
Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@The13 

You need to read this policy as you are in 1 of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@The13 

You need to read this policy as you are in 1 of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

The13
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much, this helped alot!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.