Cant Put money into Acc from bank

BunMonMon
New Community Member

So I attached my Bank(Tompkins) to my Paypal finally and I have it confirmed. However, when I go to Add money I can't get it to work, Computer of Mobile
This is what happens:

Computer: It load and loads and loads non stop, then it'll show a 'Security Question' Aka just asking to me to check the 'You are not a robot' then it repeats the loading and the Question then keep repeating, and i cant get it to get beyond that no matter what.

Mobile: I click add money and it says 'We need some info to confirm it you' I Click Next then it goes to a screen that says 'Enter Amount' at the top but its white everywhere else, Then it kicks me back to the 'We need some info to confirm it's you' and it just does that nothing else, nothing new...
Am I doing something wrong?????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BunMonMon 

Have you set up a paypal cash account to maintain a balance as per link?

Don't forget as a buyer you never need funds in your balance as paypal will auto take from any linked and confirmed bank account / card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-money-to-my-paypal-account-faq1348?app=sear...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.