Can't withdraw my money

Mouie
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I'm getting a bit desperate here. 3 days ago, I've got money to my PayPal account. I wanted to withdraw them, but whenever I click on my wallet, it says there are issues with loading the data and that I should try in a few minutes. I've tried countless times and nothing. So my next step was logical, write the support. From them I've got an email to check a FAQ section. Which would be helpful, if I didn't actually have technical issues, as problem doesn't seem to be on my side. Call center is not working, so I've used all my options, except for filing a complaint which may actually someone at some point revise. Has anyone encountered the same issue? What did you do, how can I fix that and get my money?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mouie
Contributor
Contributor
I've already reached to someone through rather painful conversation with the support team and "solved" the issue. My account is completely fine, not limitated, no suspicious activities, my bank account and credit card are fine. I'm apparently not able to use PayPal in my own language, as that doesn't allow me to send anything, so switching to English finally allowed me to access my money. Wouldn't call it as a complete solution, but as far as I'm concerned, right now I'm happy I finally could get my money back. And very much hoping I will never have any issue with my account again, because getting to the point of someone acknowledging the fact that I genuinely have an issue that I'm not able to fix myself was stressful.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

charmanderrr
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi! Thank you for reaching Paypal. I'm sorry that you are unable to transfer the funds to your bank account.   If you are getting an error message when trying to transfer money to your bank, it could be because: You have a limitation placed in your PayPal account. You may need to go through a security check, so we can confirm your identity. Your debit card or bank account may not be eligible to process Instant Transfer. Our security system may have detected unusual activity. If the transfer to your bank account still doesn’t go through, try: Linking an eligible debit card and transferring money using this card. Linking a bank account and transferring money using this account. Requesting a check to be mailed to you (there is a fee for check withdrawals).
Login to Me Too
Solved

Mouie
Contributor
Contributor
I've already reached to someone through rather painful conversation with the support team and "solved" the issue. My account is completely fine, not limitated, no suspicious activities, my bank account and credit card are fine. I'm apparently not able to use PayPal in my own language, as that doesn't allow me to send anything, so switching to English finally allowed me to access my money. Wouldn't call it as a complete solution, but as far as I'm concerned, right now I'm happy I finally could get my money back. And very much hoping I will never have any issue with my account again, because getting to the point of someone acknowledging the fact that I genuinely have an issue that I'm not able to fix myself was stressful.
Login to Me Too

BPO123
Contributor
Contributor

My paypal account is UK and I can't seem to withdraw money from Paypal to either our UK business bank account OR our business debit card, both with Santander. This is a business paypal account and is very inconvenient, there doesn't appear to be any limitations on the account and its all UK based payments, language etc, why is it so difficult to transfer money from a business paypal account?? Very frustrating, thank goodness this isn't our primary payment method!! Anyone any ideas?

Login to Me Too

BPO123
Contributor
Contributor

Also tried adding a personal UK debit card with Bank of Ireland and that didn't work either!!

Login to Me Too

Malatji
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having a similar technical issue but in South Africa. When my bank redirects me to the PayPal website to withdraw, I get a ‘Something went wrong, please try again’ error. I have tried a few times but I still get the same error.
Login to Me Too

Oanasky
New Community Member
Hi I have the same issue When i tryed to send money to my bank account. How should i confirm my identity? Can i please a have an answer in romanian or italian language? Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.