Can’t transfer fund

yuxuancheah
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, can I know why is the page just not working after I clicked on the button to transfer the fund into the back account? It just leaves with a black page. Can anyone help? Thank you 😭

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

bladic
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I did it yesterday, transfered money to my card. Now when i want to, no card is linked there. And even if I add card again it sais it is not eligible to transfer funds. wth? 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Chase

Hi @yuxuancheah,

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear you're having trouble transferring funds to your bank account. In this situation, it's best to reach customer support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal.

I hope this helps!

Chase

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.