Can't anymore withdraw money to my visa Card, need help!!

stefchrif
Contributor
Contributor

Hello community,

I am from Morocco and have been using PayPal to withdraw money to my Visa Card since 2 Years (More or less each month)

It was working fine till this week I can't anymore withdraw money to that card, and I don't see any error take a look at the screenShot  <removed>

I tried to contact the customer support and they told me that the problem come from my Bank, I contacted my bank and they verified and told me eveything is fine in their side. So I am lost.

Informations:

My card still available till 2020.

And I was withdrawing money to my Visa Card almost each month and it was working very fine.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @stefchrif,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear that you cannot withdraw your funds. Generally, this can happen for multiple reasons. For example, it may be that your account is limited and that this is preventing you from withdrawing. If this is the case, please visit your Resolution Centre. It may also be that our system is preventing you from withdrawing your funds for security reasons and in this case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

stefchrif
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Martina,

Thank you for your answer, I checked the resolution center and I don't find anything, I have 0 cases.

I will try to clear my browser cache and history and wait as you said 48 hours and see if it will work.

Can I try it on a new computer + browser that I never used for PayPal ?

@PayPal_Martina wrote:

Hi @stefchrif,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am sorry to hear that you cannot withdraw your funds. Generally, this can happen for multiple reasons. For example, it may be that your account is limited and that this is preventing you from withdrawing. If this is the case, please visit your Resolution Centre. It may also be that our system is preventing you from withdrawing your funds for security reasons and in this case, you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @stefchrif,

Thank you for your response! Yes, you can also try on a different computer and browser that you never used on PayPal. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

stefchrif
Contributor
Contributor

payPal Error.png

I tried from a different computer and it is still giving me the same empty error box as you can see in the image UP.

@PayPal_Martina wrote:

Hi @stefchrif,

Thank you for your response! Yes, you can also try on a different computer and browser that you never used on PayPal. 

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.