CARD WAS BLOCKED AFTER WRONG ENTRY OF 4 digits...Pls HELP

MansonFrank
New Community Member

After entering wrong 4 digits code, received by paypal to my bank statement in order to confirm the debit card, it was written that after 2-3 days you can retry to confirm your bank card. Do I have to wait for it or I should order another card (bank account).? The funny point is that the amount was simply blocked and I found it after they blocked it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

HamuchuStar
Contributor
Contributor

Has this problem been solved? I too also have this problem. 

You see I tried to Confirm my Debit Card using the 4 digit code, however, I couldn't find where the 4 digit code is, so I clicked Resend the Code. Then I searched up and found out that it can be found in your Online Bank Statement. So I logged in to my Online Bank and found the 4 digit code. Then when I entered the 4 digit code, PayPal didn't want to accept the 4 -digit code so I tried several times. Then all of a sudden, Paypal responded with an Error Message. I tried to refresh the page, and to my horror, I found out that my Debit Card is no longer linked to Paypal. It's no longer in the Balance section. I tried to re-enter my Debit Card information but PayPal replied saying: "This card cannot be linked. Please try a different payment method.". Please help me, I can no longer use my Debit Card. I hope there is a solution to this problem.

Also despite that my Debit card is blocked/no longer linked my Summary Page still has this Red Flag sign that Paypal still requires me to "Confirm your debit or credit card to complete verification and remove the pre-set limits on your account". What does that mean then?

I already sent an email regarding this and still no answer or solutions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.