Buyer not confirmed to a sale

Drruncmd
Contributor
Contributor
I have been waiting since selling an item via PayPal. The item was posted around the 20th December 2020 but the buyer has still not yet either communicated back recently nor has the buyer confirmed goods. The item was delivered successfully. Is there time limit for a buyer to confirm goods after the delivery date? I am unable to use the resolution centre as it says there is an error. Please help.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Drruncmd 

Buyers don't have to do anything, the only time they normally get the confirm receipt option that may release the sellers funds are bit more quickly is if the item being provided is a service / digital goods OR they may leave positive feedback if its an Ebay sale.

Failing that funds are normally released when any tracking supplied by the seller shows the item as delivered + 1 day to the buyer

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Drruncmd 

Buyers don't have to do anything, the only time they normally get the confirm receipt option that may release the sellers funds are bit more quickly is if the item being provided is a service / digital goods OR they may leave positive feedback if its an Ebay sale.

Failing that funds are normally released when any tracking supplied by the seller shows the item as delivered + 1 day to the buyer

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Drruncmd
Contributor
Contributor
The buyer has bought an item which was shipped and delivery was confirmed via recored mail. The buyer has it recieved by a friend not at buyers location. The money has been paid to PayPal but not been released as paypal suggested, their waiting to confirm goods delivered. It has been nearly 3 weeks now and still no action is taking place. I dont know what to do next.
Login to Me Too

Mfabian20
New Community Member

I have the same issue right now. Was your issue resolved already? I am trying to contact the customer service for Paypal but my call won't get through. I am staying overseas and I am a little worried since the item was delivered already and the buyer wont communicate anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.