Broken Business/Merchant website, "Some account information is missing or incorrect"

Lordink
New Community Member

Hello guys,

I've currently faced a rather frustrating situation. I've made a new account for my company and started receiving payments from the clients. After couple of client transactions, a notification "Some account information is missing or incorrect" appeared. I remember getting it on my own private paypal account; I remember just clicking on it and getting to a page where it would ask me for my ID photo and some other info to upload.

However, now that I'm on business paypal account, clicking on this notifications simply sends me to my dashboard (paypal.com/mep/dashboard). I can't get rid of this notification; nor can I raise the limit on my yearly incoming payments, which is set to 2500 EUR. If I click on the button in the account settings to raise the limit, I simply get sent to dashboard again.

Moreover, each payment I receive from my client takes about 3-5 business days to transfer to my bank account, since PayPal holds my transfers as "Pending". Presumably because I did not provide the ID info, which I can't even provide cause the website won't let me.

Guys, it's very frustrating and simply risky to run a business while using PayPal at this point. The website doesn't work as intended; transactions take literal weeks to be completed and there's no guarantee that tomorrow my account balance won't be frozen for no reason whatsoever. Please provide a solution for this weird (I presume) bug and let me raise the income limits and get my bank transfers going with reliable rate.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.