Bank deposit to PayPal

Trin1894
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I deposit money from my bank account into PayPal to use for my football bets online, however in the early hours of this morning I deposited some money and it left my bank account (confirmed by my bank) but never arrived in my PayPal account, I assumed it just might take a bit longer for whatever reason, so I deposited again in the morning and no problem it went straight in, now....it’s just don’t it again to me, so that’s 2 deposits from my bank to PayPal which have just gone missing? Does anyone have any idea what’s happening? I use this was of funding my account daily and I know everything is right. I rang up and the lady I spoke to didn’t really understand me. Is it just a case of waiting for it to go in? My bank have given me the payment reference number and the money has left my account. I don’t mind waiting for it, I just would like to know a timescale and if this has happened to anyone else... Cheers Andy
Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
I was going to try again but now you’ve told me that I don’t think I will chance it🤣
Login to Me Too

Trin1894
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried and it worked, strangely enough when I deposited and it didn’t show up, I then deposited several times in the day and was fine and then it happened again
Login to Me Too

Ash120
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah dont chance it just incase 🤣😂, i needed to make a purchase earlia so instead of sending money to paypal,i just used paypal and selected my bankcard for them to take money off it via that instead
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just tried to deposit £5 to test it and it worked so I’m guessing the ones that haven’t worked will be reversed and put back in bank account in a few days
Login to Me Too

Ash120
Contributor
Contributor
Aww thats good fingers crossed.!! Mind u saying that yesterday some did go through and some didnt, so might be luck its gone through lol, but lets thibk postive and hope its a sign there getting things sorted lol
Login to Me Too

Ash120
Contributor
Contributor
Ive just had all money payed in to my paypal account now so hopefully you will have yours to
Login to Me Too

Trin1894
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! We got there in the end
Login to Me Too

MG1986
New Community Member

I transferred 15 euro to my paypal account. My bank was charged today the 2nd of March but nothing appeared in my paypal balanced. Do you know guys how much time it takes? should i contact paypal or just wait?
In the money transfer instructions, they suggested to follow exactly their instructions including the following 

"Name of payee

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A."

However, in my e-banking transfer window, it didn't allow me to write the full name so i wrote PayPal (Europe) only. do you think it matters ? i know its just a name but since it is an automated procedure, i thought maybe it matters. i appreciate your response. 

Thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.