Bank deposit to PayPal

Trin1894
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I deposit money from my bank account into PayPal to use for my football bets online, however in the early hours of this morning I deposited some money and it left my bank account (confirmed by my bank) but never arrived in my PayPal account, I assumed it just might take a bit longer for whatever reason, so I deposited again in the morning and no problem it went straight in, now....it’s just don’t it again to me, so that’s 2 deposits from my bank to PayPal which have just gone missing? Does anyone have any idea what’s happening? I use this was of funding my account daily and I know everything is right. I rang up and the lady I spoke to didn’t really understand me. Is it just a case of waiting for it to go in? My bank have given me the payment reference number and the money has left my account. I don’t mind waiting for it, I just would like to know a timescale and if this has happened to anyone else... Cheers Andy
Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
The same has happened to me I transferred £20 just after 1am on Sunday 28th feb usually instant transfer but still nothing. Has yours come through yet?
Login to Me Too

Trin1894
Contributor
Contributor
Hi mate, I spoke to my bank and they told me to speak to PayPal again, so I did, they have said it’s a known issue and they have forwarded it to the relevant team, so it looks like I just have to wait. You will be best giving them a call....I got through straight away. Sometimes it’s hard explaining though, so advise about the technical problem
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the information, it’s really poor PayPal haven’t made this common knowledge and apologised for the issue. I hope the money comes through soon.
Login to Me Too

Ash120
Contributor
Contributor
I spoke to paypal this morning to, i also told the bloke i thought it was quite poor if they where aware of the issue yesterday why didnt they alert people, they told me they didnt know how long it would take any rest asure my money is safe... lol
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
Ridiculous isn’t it. Can’t believe it will be 72 hours not happy
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal say it could be 72 hour😡
Login to Me Too

Neill2
Contributor
Contributor
Have you tried depositing any more today to see if it works?
Login to Me Too

Ash120
Contributor
Contributor
No i havnt dared im £80 out of pocket at moment, just on phone to my bank seing if theres anything there end they can do. Paypal did advise me not to send anymore until the problem is fixed
Login to Me Too

Ash120
Contributor
Contributor
Have you tries at all?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.