Balance is Incorrect AGAIN

mtracht
Contributor
Contributor

Ever since PP got rid of the online balance reporting, my balance has constantly been incorrect and it changes regularly - going back months. I've opened 3 tickets now and ask for help - I've sent screenshots showing that their online balance doesn't match the activity download balances. And I have several downloaded reports showing how they change prior balances going back months/years. I reconcile my accounts daily! They'll be correct for months and match what is online and then all of a sudden the balance changes I have to go back to 2020 or 2019 to make adjustments for some unknown reason. 

I've opened THREE tickets and all they do is close them. They ignore the screenshots I send and won't look into it. They just "close the conversation". 

Paypal - what on earth is going on over there? I've been using your service and pay all the fees for over 20 years and you REFUSE to provide support!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Donna

Hello @mtracht,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

mtracht
Contributor
Contributor

AGAIN, "I've opened THREE tickets and all they do is close them. They ignore the screenshots I send and won't look into it. They just "close the conversation".  THAT IS WHY I'M POSTING HERE!

Why are you suggesting I do this a fourth time? Is it the FOURTH time you "Contact Us" you actually do something? How many times do we have to "Contact Us" before you do something besides "This Conversation has been Closed"????

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.