Anybody else having issues transferring funds from their bank account to their PayPal account?

GabrielF2000
New Community Member

Hey all, so every time I attempt to do this I get an error message saying "Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you. Need a hand? We can help". I got in contact with PayPal twice over the last two days thru the phone and I was told a lot of people were having the same issue, therefore was advised to wait at least 24 hours before I attempted again and had no luck whatsoever. Anybody else having this issue?Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 2.08.34 PM.png

Thanks in advance! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Diane0327
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting this message now. Called support several days ago. Was told it was a known technical issue and to try again next day. It's now 2 days later and still can't get money into my account. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Diane0327 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.