Adding a New Zealand Bank account

bridgetn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am wanting to link my New Zealand Bank account details and its asking for a 9 digit routing, which I dont have? my settings all say New Zealand, I am in Kenya at the  moment so have changed the mobile so I can receive sms messages... but I dont think that should make a difference to me wanting to add my bank details?? my bank in New Zealand says I have a 6 digit bank and branch but not a routing, so I need some help please, I tried emailing Paypal but it keeps saying error.  Or is there another way that I can get my money transfered from my account? as I have people wanting to pay me money.

Thanks for you help in advance, Bridget

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @bridgetn,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. It sounds like your PayPal account is actually registered to a different country. You can only add a bank account registered to the same country your PayPal account has been opened with. 

If you still help with this please use the 'Help & Contact' option at the bottom of any PayPal page to reach out to our support team directly.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.