Add or remove debit card

Johndan
Contributor
Contributor
How can I remove a debit card from my Paypal account that I have no access to anymore. I can't seem to be able to add my debit card to the one I'm using and I can't remember the account I added that debit card to
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Johndan

Sorry to hear of the trouble linking a card. 

A card can only be linked to one account at a time. If you'd like to link the card to another account, you would need to remove it from the account it's currently linked to. If you're not sure what account the card is linked to, please reach out to our support team for assistance. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Johndan

Sorry to hear of the trouble linking a card. 

A card can only be linked to one account at a time. If you'd like to link the card to another account, you would need to remove it from the account it's currently linked to. If you're not sure what account the card is linked to, please reach out to our support team for assistance. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.