ACH WITHDRAWAL DENIED

Ric-Bien
New Community Member

How do we resolve this problem? Paypal or bank deducted total of 300php for an unsuccesful fund transfer for this very same reason.  I'll already used my account for a year but I don't know why my last transaction being denied. Anyone knows where to address this issue? It is Paypal or in the Bank?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

reinicorn
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Have you tried contacting or calling Paypal's customer support? I've tried to call them through the landline before but I couldn't reach them.

I've called my bank before and they've told me that the problem is with Paypal. So I've emailed Paypal and got an automatic response that my details or my name, both in paypal and my account, should be exactly the same. I already changed it but I'm still getting the same problem. I was able to transfer my money from Paypal to my bank by the way before and the name on both accounts wasn't the same. 

I'm so frustrated right now cause I've been deducted with 1k Php already from trying out to transfer the money again and again.

Login to Me Too

bootwhistle
New Community Member

Were you able to get issue resolved?

Having the same issue, contacted support online, they told me to call in.

First they blamed the bank, then said it was a security feature being triggered.

The solutions were clear cache, try again in 24 hours. 

It's been 2 weeks already, the impression I'm getting from their support is everything is automated and they can't do anything.

Level of frustration keeps increasing.

Login to Me Too

aicre
Contributor
Contributor
Any update on this issue? I have the same problem. I tried to withdrew twice already with the same ACH Withdrawal Denied error message. Contacted them they keep sending those automated reply. Were you guys able to successfully withdrew your funds? Badly need help.
Login to Me Too

reinicorn
Contributor
Contributor
I've contacted Paypal a few months ago after that issue. They gave me a refund for my last withrawal transaction that was denied since I've told them that I already made my name in my paypal and bank acct exactly the same. Still, they've blamed the bank about it and told me that they are the one rejecting the transaction with paypal so I should contact them. Got no time to go to the bank 😞
Login to Me Too

Dmagician09
Contributor
Contributor

Is this resolved already? It's frustrating. I got the same problem with Paypal. They should look into it. It looks like this problem is reoccurring every now and then.

Login to Me Too

ADowning1
Contributor
Contributor

they bug hasn't been fixed. I'm dealing with it now and I see no resolution anywhere.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.