30 Minute Transfer

dwaldrop
Contributor
Contributor

I have a US Business Paypal Account and a US Business Bank Account.  I understand that transfers from Paypal to my Bank is supposed to take 30 minutes.  It took 5 days (3 business days).  I called Paypal to find out why.  They blamed it on my bank.  I went to the bank to ask why, they blame it on Paypal.  The bank showed me the transaction as it came to them - 3 days later.  Not 30 minutes.  How do I find out why this happened when the Rep for Paypal continues to blame my bank, and my bank blames Paypal.  How do I find out who's at fault?  Should I just close both accounts and never trust Paypal again since they appear to be the ones lying?  And why?  Why - is what I want to know.  Why was it supposed to happen in 30 minutes and took 5 days?  I need to be able to receive money from people I don't want checks from (I'm a Tax Preparer)?  Any help would be greatly appreciated, since like I said - Paypal is the one lying (or so it appears).  I've received nothing from Paypal concerning this.  No letter stating there are "limitations" or any other letter.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.