withdraw problem

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all. Ever since yesterday i can not make a withdraw to my Visa card as i am getting this message every time I try to withdraw the money: you can not complete this transaction at this time. I never had any such problem in the past. I am trying to withdraw an amount that is inferior to my pending daily limit. I confacted Paypal customer support twice since yesterday but nobody is answering. Very unprofessional from Paypal. Its been lver 24 hours since i first contacted the customer support but no answer yet. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Its been now over 48 hours since this problem occured and i contacted Paypal 4 times since then and havent received any answer yet. Very frustrated now. This is extremely unprofessional from Paypal. 4 messages sent to Paypal thru Help option and now second post here and the problem is stil there and no answers yet. Is anyone even reading those messages? Ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Ana_P
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have the same problem!
I have messaged twice to Message Center and no answer!
It is for the first time!

Login to Me Too

kragor
Contributor
Contributor

its a problem a lot of people seems to have including me as well, Paypal does not seem to care about it, did not reply to messages or message board posts.........this is ridiculous, keeping other people money for no reason where no issue is

visible with limitation or whatsoever........verified accounts, used a lot, from a long time......cant access the money in them.

ridiculous !!!!!

Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
How long its been since you experienced that problem people? I am thinking to wait maybe a day or two and then to look into legal action options or at least share my story on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram where I have >100 K followers in total. Its not a big amount they are holding but I will not just move on.
Login to Me Too

Ana_P
Contributor
Contributor

two days 

Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Stil no answers. It looks like Paypal does not have a customer service at all. Been doing my research about it on google and found out that we are not alone. Hundreds if not thousands of horor stories about Paypal holding peoples money, plenty of websites talking about it all around the world. The all talk about their inexistant customer support too. I guess I will share my story too, anywhere I can.
Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
72 hrs and 6 tries to contact Paypal later, the problem is still there, and nobody from Paypal cared to respond here or on e-mail. Amazing customer support. Amazing way of doing business. I am sharing the story with the world as we speak.
Login to Me Too

shadad4ever

Ive the same probelm here , my account is located in egypt , and ive alof of friends worldwide have the same issue . 

Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Breaking news: It took Paypal over 80 hours to answer my messages. And what did they say? They said that they would contact me again within 72 hours. Way to go Paypal. This is unbelievable.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.