withdraw problem

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all. Ever since yesterday i can not make a withdraw to my Visa card as i am getting this message every time I try to withdraw the money: you can not complete this transaction at this time. I never had any such problem in the past. I am trying to withdraw an amount that is inferior to my pending daily limit. I confacted Paypal customer support twice since yesterday but nobody is answering. Very unprofessional from Paypal. Its been lver 24 hours since i first contacted the customer support but no answer yet. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Is any Paypal employe actually reading this forum? Has any of you people with same withdraw problem actually got an explanation from Paypal? I simply can not believe that a compagny as big as Paypal cares so little about unsatisfied customers? I can not imagine any bank doing this to its customers. Is Paypal above all laws?
Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Day 5. The problem is still there despite 10 messages sent and two phone calls made without having any human answering. Every day we have more and more threads about this same problem here but guess what. Paypal is acting like nothing is happening. Paypal does not care about us, their customers!
Login to Me Too

VisualTech48
Contributor
Contributor

I agree, this issue has been for over 4 days, and they still do not answer, its like they don't know the answer either.

Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
This is getting COMICAL now. 5 days after this problem appeared, no answer ir solutions from Paypal but I get an invitation to participate in a survey ???? Are you kidding me???? By the way i called them again today and spent 17 minutes on the phone and nobody answered. Two more messages sent to them today. In total 13 messages aent and 4 phone calls in 5 days and still no answer and the oriblem is still there. Paypal is either trying to steal money from us or just does not care about our problems. Have you noticed that nobody from Paypal is answering to any questiobs in this forum in many days ????
Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Its day 6 and the problem is stil there and NOBODY FROM PAYPAL is answering my messages!
Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
Their claim to answer in 72 hrs expires in a few hours. I am sure that they will not answer but i will keep you up to date. I am sharing this on facebook twitter and instagram daily and people are horrified. Not good for your business Paypal.
Login to Me Too

natalijarbajic
Contributor
Contributor
And here is the conclusion. They limited my account and I am not able to withdraw MY money unless I send them ALL documents I have including all ID's, passport, proof of address, and so on. Yeah right. They are expecting me to send them all that sensitive private info. Pretty comical. My war against Paypal is now declared. I do not care about the money they are stealing from me. I will be sharing this story everywhere, every day I can. Paypal sucks!
Login to Me Too

mmirkovic
New Community Member

I have the same problem right now. If i get my money, this is the last time i use this terible service.

Login to Me Too

riyel11
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone experiencing a problem  when trying to withdraw their funds from paypal as of now? When I click on the withdraw funds button, nothing happens! The word 'withdraw' is just added on the address bar. I've tried several browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, MS Edge) and all are the same. I've tried clearing browser  cookies and cache and still no luck. Someone please help me! I really need the money as I'm running late on my bills.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi riyel11,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble! Can you please try www.paypal.com/wdfunds after logging into your account and see if this helps to resolve the issue?

I hope this helps!

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.