unhappy about paypal's method of handling a problem. Am I a number or person?

bassox333
Contributor
Contributor

I just have been put through an impersonal procedure without notice with regards to restoring my account. I remember when I used to get emails askinfg questions in a civil way and even talked to service people on the phone when I was getting limits lifted when I first started . Maybe that is becaause back then they qwere owned by ebay. I sent the information they wanted into the machine (no people)to help restore my account. I have cancer treatments and work on this with family qand grandkids and the poiuntvis they no nothing about me but the machine does as the machine wants. I think this was abrupt when my paypal and ebay accounts are in good order but we need to worry about shipping at our expense and communicating with buyers on ebay to give notices as the paypal system id linked to the post oiffice and other modes of communication that no longer work. I can and will ship and mnake the extra effort that they get thier items but with no notice, it just seems as an inconvenience with no idea why?. Very disappointed I cannot ship like I normally would and htere is no possibility for live chatr lkike so many other websites. Dissappointred. Who am I to be offended at being treated like a number. I am just to old I guess.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.