unauthorized deduction from my account

feathershal
Contributor
Contributor

I had money taken from my account and explained away as a mistake by paypal employees. Apparently, the money was supposed to be taken from my account three weeks ago but there is no proof that it was a real transaction. the ID number of the transaction is also invalid. The transaction is listen as a transfer to paypal. I want my money back. I never made any transaction with paypal. It is a fraud.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi feathershal,

I'm sorry to hear that money was taken from your account without your permission. For assistance with locating and disputing this charge, I recommend reaching out to our teams directly at 1-888-221-1161 or on Twitter or Facebook for additional assistance. 

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

KT131

Hi  Ashley and all , 

I recently found out unauthorised transaction through my paypal account  only when I checked my bank transactions which was 2 days after the purchase.

It was from fasttech.com ordered an android phone.

I reported that through resolution centre immediately on 17 Jan 2017.

Still my claim is being reviewed.

I've never ever visited that website nor purchase anything before.

I also contacted them to find out which email was used to buy the item and to which email they sent the order confirmation and the receipt.

Their response was too slow and don't know if they even understand/speak English very well.

They replied finally that the item has been shipped.

I've never ever received order number or tracking number.

The address is my old verified address on Paypal where I'm not living anymore.

How did it happen in the first place ?

What are the odds of my money refund back ?

Is https://www.fasttech.com a legit company ?

Has anyone purchased from it before ?

Thank you

KT

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.