transaction being inqury by paypal! HELP!

WuWu
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! paypal! transaction ID  3BV8672LA123445K
the above transaction is being hold saying may be unauthorized by the account holder and paypal need to inquiry. 
There is authorizationbetween two party,i sell a item about $300 on Nov 16 though paypak friend and family. 
i provided a tracking information on resolution center. but still no one respond!
It has been shipped out and delivered with no problem! i  dont's know why there is a hold on transaction made my account go negative $299! 
I added money from my credit card to solved this problem. 
this gave me a big inconvenient that i unable to receive money from my buyer and my friend, even though after i add $300 to resolved the negative  balance!
Hope you can solve this case as soon as possible !
HAPPYTHANKGIVING!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WuWu

1. This is not paypal customer services so its pointless you posting transaction i.d's.

2. Secondly its against paypal rules to sell and accept friends / family payments. You are evading paypal fees and your paypal account is at risk of being limited.

3. An unauthorised dispute means that the real account holders paypal account has been hacked and used without their consent. If that is so then of course they need a refund.

However you would not lose out if you met ALL the requirements of seller protection.

4. If you want to talk to customer services then email or phone them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.