pending money

pavlina
New Community Member

i send the money to another acount but his money is pending for a lot of days!! what can he do to take his money earlier?? 

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pavlina

Sounds as if he is a new seller and so subject to the new seller hold. (ask him if it says anything about a 21 day new seller hold when he clicks on pending).

If he is get him to post on here and we can check out that the info is correct and give him more info.

HOWEVER if the payment is marked as completed on YOUR paypal account then you have been paid and the sooner he posts your item the sooner his funds should be released.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

arispoz
Contributor
Contributor

how can i have the money on balance???

Login to Me Too

arispoz
Contributor
Contributor

we are a couple with pavlina and she want to send me money!! how can I take them sooner??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@arispoz

What does it say when you click on pending? Does it say anything about a new seller hold or does it give you a clearance date?

Was it an ebay or private transaction?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

arispoz
Contributor
Contributor

it was a private transaction!! yes it says that I am a new seller!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@arispoz

https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/fundsavailability

Let me know if the link does not work as i am not in your country but the info in the link is the same.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

berty100
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

Thanks for the link, but if you'd read my posts then you'd know that I've already delved deep into those policies and spoken to paypal about my specific situation, and the upshot was that paypal simply hold other people's money so that they can earn interest. It's a scam, pure and simple.

Login to Me Too

arispoz
Contributor
Contributor

I read this!! I ask if there is a way to have the money on balance sooner??

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@arispoz

All in the link.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.