paypal customer service

shako155
New Community Member
Hello, I couldn't find a proper place to post feedback about the customer services I received via phone so I'll just post it here and hope that paypal will see it. . hello I'm writing this message because I had very bad experience today when i called to paypal customers service. so my mother send me money from her PayPal account to my account she is in georgia I'm in germany. when i received money it was saying "hold on" and i can't withdraw the money till 8 march and if i give you some details you can make process faster i think i did something wrong and PayPal was thinking i sell something and receive money but that's not problem. first it was really hard to call in customer service cause in germany they speak German and i don't understand i wait like 15 minutes to reach operator. after he answered me he said he can't speak English and redirect me to English speaking one. this one said I'm from different part of Europe and can't help me, so the firat one knew i was calling from Germany and redirect me to someone who was unable to help me because i eas from different part if Europ so first one was idiot. then this guy who was really nice saying he can't help me but he will redirect me to Germany and asks fot English speaking ooeratir, after waiting new operator answer me from Germany and guess what she doesn't know English and redirect me again like she said with English speaking operator and this guy last operator 4th one tell me same that he can't help me cause I'm from different part of Europe but he recommended me to refund the money and it worked great last ooerator was great guy smart. so i want to say that people who works in german customer services are idiots they doesn't know English and they are not professionals. i hope you will do something about it. this happened today 15 February at 13:30.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.