pay pay search sucks slowing down my ebay evidence collection to start my lawsuit

zinda2010
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try to use that useless search engine pay pal has I get nothing I need. either it won't include to dates i need it to or it doesn't show me the correct results, i mean it's off by so much i don't know what it could have been using for a match. Once again i tried a simple search for all PAYMENTS RECEIVED since 10/1/2016 till now, It will show me payments received from July till now or it will show me all activities from 10/1/2016 till now? Can't it do any sorting past 3 months? seems like it is useless to do anything that requires a longer period of time than 4 months. Why even have it if it cannot perform any tasks that we want it too? I would have saved myself 20 minutes of trying to get tghe proper results had it simply not even have been there on the page. i have never been able to use it for 1 task yet. i put in a specific name that i regularly transfer money too, and want to add up what i have transfered, it only shows some of them? I started adding and noticed that there were several missing payments right away. USELESS!

This is rediculous that we are trying to run a business and we can't even reply on a simple search engine to show the correct results. how much time do they think wwe have to **bleep** around with this set up? We pay millions or dollars each month to this platform and this is all the better they will offer us?

Quit changing the F'in start pages every single day and start improviong this f'in site my god get a clue!

I can't even believe that this is still a problem, do we need to find some high school kid that can rerwrite the search program for you!? I mean how hard can it be? i can use windows search and have everything i need and more so WTF is the excuse?

This is are livelyhood, this is what most of us are basing our financial existance on and we can't even have a tool that would in some way help us a tiny bit? The time spent here is absured, there is no reason for me to have to go thriough each and every singkle transaction to find those that paid me. Plus what i really need it the zip codes of all my sales so i can have evidence of hopw ebay has been making sure all my sales go to the furthest possible shipping zones . And if they don't go to a zone 8 area they are sold to problem buyers, now that i have not paid my seller fees for 2 months I'm hoping they try to collect their money and i can have my day in court with those **bleep**, I have been saving every single page of text between me and every SNAD case buyer showing proof of thier lies and how ebay did nothing to them but punished me instead and profitted from it all as well.

Unfair business practices, and aided in buyers commiting fraud, also I had a terms or transaction posted in every sale that expplained how my sales worked,

I did a final test on all electronics item and i video recorded that test, i showed the time and date on my local TV broadcasting TV Guide with the news on in the background so there's no doubts to when I recorded these tests. All tests were done in 1 take showing the serial numbers and then the time and date again at the end.

I had a 48 hour time limit set on reporting damaged items, I also said that any buyers who open SNAD cases for not working or not as described, without first contacting me would have to have their returns inspected by the carrier, since i will have to open an insurance claim on them. Since i have proof of them working just minutes prior to shipping there is no other explanation as to why they are not working. But since i was getting 96% of all "BROKEN" returns in working condition I had to try to put an end to this BS.

Ebay blocked all of my terms and did not al;low me to set up any inspection dates before they autiomatically orruled my terms. those terms had nothing to do with ebay, they had no right to interfere with my sales. they even have a disclaimer saying that the listiong is the sole property of the seller. so that pretty much says that they have nothing to do with what happens betweeen me and the buyers. Once the buy it they have agreed to what i had posted in my listings. there is no other way to look at it they have violated my rights and have defrauded me over and over while they make a profit off of each and every time they have allowed theives to steal and lie about my items and did nothing when i provided proof of thier wrong doings, proof that will stand up in a real court of law, proof that was recorded by the USPS mail and has been saved to this day exactly as I had presented it to ebay.

Time and time again I have carefully been saving all web pages with screen shots so thier is no He Said she said BS, Mine is all facts and i have been gearing up for this for a few years now. I'm hoping that since I have been posting these terms in my sales that i will be able to get a class action started but pay apl is making things difficult on me right off the bat. i will now have to go through every single sale just to extract the zipcodes and plot them on a map. Ebays has been finding new ways to **bleep** over their sellers for years i have uncovered a few of their methods and will be presenting the proof to a judge very soon. Unless those chicken f]res decide to not come after me, they have been losing far easier cases than mine, from the cases I have read over the sellers really were just relying on what they could remeber and little proof of what they were fighting and still were able to become victorious just because ebay didn't want things to become notiv=ced by others, they have been suppressing victories by paying out of court. Keeping things as quiet as possible and even when there are class action suites that have been filed successfuly, very few ever hear about them to get their cut, last one had 1.5M possible people that could have collected and only 30K signed up for it, they make sure that it's not the type of suite that people are automatically notified about. they make sure to keep it off the news and out of the papers, also suppressing the on line notifications untill after ther sign up deadlines are passed. mine might only be for others who posted their terms on their sales pages i'm not exactly sure what popints are going to be the most important ones and very few have done this. I can't find any others who have full terms of transactions posted in their listings.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.