escalation/poor resolution

escanoaimee
New Community Member

My account has an open case for almost 3 weeks and Paypal asked me to submit documents like my photo ID so they can resolve the problem. PP-005-513-337-894 RXI000 I submitted everything they required in 24-48hrs. I had to do it quickly because my account has limitation and it needs to be lifted asap because the money is for my FRIEND WHO HAS CANCER. Paypal knows that because its noted somewhere in the account and that they asked me to submit my friend's medical documents. I've submitted the back of my photo ID like 5x already and PAYPAL KEPT ON EMAILING ME THAT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT ALREADY. I called them like 3x (Im in the philippines and I make international calls) so I can resolve this case. But the customer service reps said they cant contact the Compliance team directly, etc and all I had to do was wait. Each time this compliance team responded, I only get the same message that they have not received my documents. Im obviously very disappointed about this situation and I just hope that someone will be diligent, efficient, and caring enough and take care of my concerns.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@escanoaimee

No one here can help you with account problems.

This is just a user to user advice forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.