disrespectful customer service in France

zzjimmai59
New Community Member

Unbelievable,

I make purchase and sell regularly on the internet from various website with different methode of payment included Paypal.

I know I can purchase instantaneously using my credit card and my bank account.

The thing I didn't know is paypal actually proposing echecks which make transaction VERY SLOW (up to 14 days) UNBELIEVABLE. 14 days Are you serious??

One of my recent purchase had to go through my account because the amount was too big for my credit card. it was Aug 31st 2017

No mention whatsoever on the webpage about a delay in transaction. so it Went just fine.

Four days later, I start to wonder why the merchant do not start shipping. I actually learnt that paypal transation is on hold.

Weird because that day my bank account shows that the money was gone.

This is how paypal employee start the nightmare and here is the reason not to choose paypal anymore :

1 - they doubt customer's words.

2 - they are pre formated to a given speech and they are really poor at it. they use Neuro-Linguistic Programmation

3 - they hire cheap magrheb labour who does not speak good french and get to the nerves all the time they say something stupid.

4 - they are useless because they can't escalate your call to someone with higher responsabilities.

5 - they lie about delay when I asked them

6 - they don't give a **bleep** about my professional inconveinience due to the delay and repaeated "you have to wait" XX times which is literraly driving crazy not be able to talk to a normal human being. they are helpless and therefore useless.

7 - #Paypal : I don't need psychological techniques to accept the situation, I need you to help solve a delay issue. (which actually I know you could by loaning the found in advance like to one of my colleague had once for exemple...) why not for me then? how do you choose your customer to please ?

8 - they mocking me by giving me 9,03 euro, what a joke!

9 - here is a question: the money has long gone from my account (Aug 4th 2017, we are now Aug 11th) to which account the money is now generating interest on my turf? and who's interest is to hold the money the longest?

10 - I really need more than a compensate 9 euros to have a trust on that company ever.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.