disappointing customer service

vt88
New Community Member

It looks like paypal made a mistake on my account and took a payment in Canadian funds versus US funds leaving me in the hole.  I am so shocked as this affects my whole account. When I tried calling to resolve this, I was put on hold by various members of PayPal staff for about an hour. I finally spoke with Melissa S. a supervisor in collections who was rude and unsympathetic to the fact that i called PayPal and it took almost an hour to even get someone on the phone.  

She then proceeds to put me on hold and have a very cavalier uncaring and unprofessional attitude.

It really bothers me that my money and finances and payments are being handled by such an unprofessional company.

They are rude and make mistakes.

Is there anyone that can resolve this situation.  As soon as a decent competitor comes along, I would love to switch over and cancel my papal account.

I hope this post heeds other users - but also incites PayPal to apologize and fix the errors for me.  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

vt88
New Community Member

It looks like paypal made a mistake on my account and took a payment in Canadian funds versus US funds leaving me in the hole.  I am so shocked as this affects my whole account. When I tried calling to resolve this, I was put on hold by various members of PayPal staff for about an hour. I finally spoke with Melissa S. a supervisor in collections who was rude and unsympathetic to the fact that i called PayPal and it took almost an hour to even get someone on the phone.  

She then proceeds to put me on hold and have a very cavalier uncaring and unprofessional attitude.

It really bothers me that my money and finances and payments are being handled by such an unprofessional company.

They are rude and make mistakes.

Is there anyone that can resolve this situation.  As soon as a decent competitor comes along, I would love to switch over and cancel my papal account.

I hope this post heeds other users - but also incites PayPal to apologize and fix the errors for m

Login to Me Too

uacelite
Contributor
Contributor

My experience with Paypal customer service has been less than stellar. Sorry that my response doesn't help with your problem and situation, but I thought you should know you're not alone when it comes to Paypal's disappointing support. A rep told me that they don't even know everything that goes on in their own company. Very reassuring and trustworthy to their members.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.