sinn80221
New Community Member

All this company does is play games with our money

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

jonluch40
Contributor
Contributor

No I am not only thinking of myself. I am thinking of all the other individuals who have to deal with this nonsense and ignorant people like yourself. Get off your high horse, your not special, im not special. im just a person venting my frustrations which I am allowed to do I believe. As for my disability or my veterans status, I have the freedom to post that info if I want to or not. How dare you question as to why I do that or not. You are, in my opinion, a pretty awful person to question whether i  do that or not. Look at you tooting your own horn with your I have over 10000 kudos. BIG FREAKING DEAL. ive seen the way you reply to people on here sometimes and in my opinion you are ruse, crass and only do this for yourself to make yourself feel better for some reason. oh look I have Kudos that makes me a good person. Go ahead and make fun of my disability and vet status and if I post it or not. that just shows your true colors.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonluch40

No one has made fun of your veteran status, YOU brought it up when it was irrelevant to the discussion as though because of it normal rules should not apply to you.

I have great admiration for vets, most that I know would not dream of posting their disabilities on a public forum to gain points in a discussion.

They get on with life as normally as possible.

That kudos that you are having a go at is a 'thank you' from everyone that I have helped so yes of course I am proud of it, those are NICE posters that appreciated my help.

The large majority of my posts just give advice and help, but then you come across some person like yourself so I have the right to reply to your points.

I have not been rude or called you names at all, that was all your own work from the TITLE of the thread onwards.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jonluch40
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, what an intelligent response. Figures

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonluch40

Yep that just gave me time to re-write a response as per above (edited).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jonluch40
Contributor
Contributor

In my opinion it is relevant because people like myself sometimes need that money. Im not looking for special treatment just being honest. If you don't like that , to bad.  Most vets I know would post that on here and trust me I know a lot more vets then you do. You say people with disabilities get on with life as normally as possible. Yes we do and since you are not one of us. do not speak for us. oh you are right you do have the right to reply to my posts. as do I. and I will not stop. so lets keep going. And yes in my opinion you have been rude.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonluch40

Everyone needs money, some are in perfect health but are very poor.

I am not speaking for you, I am speaking for others with disabilities for WHATEVER reason and don't use it as leverage in a debate.

Also you can't speak for me either as you have no idea who I know / how old I am or if I have disabilities or not. Why don't you know that? Because I would not list them on a public forum in a debate.

And no I have not been rude, I was debating the 'new seller hold' until you made it personal.

But if by being rude means disagreeing with you then that is another matter.

But then I have helped folks on this forum, you have only posted to 'troll' and complain.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jonluch40
Contributor
Contributor

Just because you don't post about it doesn't make you right just as my posting about makes me right. Its a choice. I don't think you understand that.

But fine lets get back on topic. A hold on funds, in my opinion, seems to me to be very crooked. I mean I could understand a 24 hour hold maybe. But 72 hours? For what? It takes 3 days to figure out what exactly? Ive talked to Ebay on the phone, and everyone there I talked to has no idea why this is happening. Ive talked to at least 10 people at paypal. Half agreed with me that this is ridiculous. And all have been very nice. And the only reason given to me is "for my protection" . That, in my opinion, is an unacceptable reason. So here we are 72 hours later and I still haven't received my money. I have money in my paypal balance and I cant even use that. I cant send money I cant buy anything with it. This is unacceptable for a company to do this. Im not asking for a solution from you. I don't want one from you. But this is mine and others frustration. If you don't like it, don't reply with figures, or ok, or bye bye then. I have seen posts where you have replied that way. Just ignore it and move on to people you can "help".  I will post that I am a disabled veteran anywhere I choose. Don't like it .... too bad. If I or others choose to post our frustrations on here we have every right to do so and I will continue to do so if I believe something is not right. If you don't like that ignore or actually respond to it with something other then a snide comment. Not very professional on your part. So I will end our debate with the way you choose to sometimes end yours.......bye bye then.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jonluch40

So after all that you were not talking about the new seller hold at all !!!

If its the 72 hour hold then this may explain it  .....

When you pay a seller or company then Paypal CREDIT them in advance for you and Paypal will take the wait for the funds to transfer from your funding source. That takes a few days as paypal uses the slowest (cus its the cheapest) transfer option.
Thats why we have confused buyers posting on here saying their funds have not left their bank account yet but their item is on the way.

So even though the funds have left your bank account it does not mean Paypal have them as it has to go via ACH clearing.

Soooo 'sometimes' if you withdraw funds straight away Paypal will apply a 72 hour hold to allow time for the buyers payment to play catch up.

Thats why I never withdraw funds straightaway so never get the 72 hour hold. I tend to withdraw funds 2-4 weekly and then they are instant.

Hope that helped.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

jonluch40
Contributor
Contributor

Except these funds have been in my paypal balance since Feb. 23.  I just tried to withdraw them on march 7

Login to Me Too

jonluch40
Contributor
Contributor

And even though these funds have been available since feb. 23. i still cant even send any money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.