**bleep**! YOU! PAYPAL

seamripper
New Community Member

I will never use Palpal again- the customer service is absolute **bleep**! I was over charged 2x for a transaction and even though Paypal took the refund out of her account Nov. 1 - they are telling me it will still be 3-5 days from Nov.8. - that is **bleep**! you have the ability to take the money out instantly - you can get it back in less that 11-14 days. I spoke with my bank and they told me that is excessive - it should NOT take that long. Plus I have spoken with 34 different "customer Service' reps - All 4 gave me a different story - so I can only deduce that PayPal Lies     

Additionaly - after talking to multiple people about this issue it seems PayPal has an extremly dismal reputation for getting money back to people it owes.

COME ON PAYPAL you do ONE thing - move money - maybe you should figure out how to do that. 

I have begun a dispute of the funds thru my bank - as my trust in Paypal is nonexistant at this point - you are all a bunch of liars- I will also be canceling my account after you finally figure out how to get me my refund 

NO Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.