Why isn't there a PAYPAL mobile app for Blackberry?

MikPit
New Community Member
4 REPLIES 4

chicosparadise
New Community Member

When is PayPal going to move into the 21st century? So many smartphones, so little PayPal! We've got 4 Blackberries here. None of the newer ones (i.e. Blackberry Torch 9800) can get PayPal on them. Also, 2 people here have Blackberry Playbooks and same thing - no PayPal. What's the score?

Login to Me Too

misscountrygirl
New Community Member

It is now October.  Has an answer come out anywhere on the apps for BlackBerry?  I have a Z10 and would like to be able to make transactions on it. 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

DaedalusWren
Contributor
Contributor

It would seem that I am not the only one with this issue and Paypal. Two 9900's a Q10 and a Z10 and none of these I can find a Paypal Mobile app for. is this some bad joke on Paypal's part or just another dig against Blackberry. This is totally unacceptable, as a paypal user of many years I find the lack of interest in catering to one of the top selling mobile platforms an affront and am using Paypal less and less because of it. I do hope that someone will see the benefit in providing support to ALL your customer base and that there are other devices that are widely used for mobile banking besides the apple and android. Come on, you support even the windows phone, one of the least used platforms in the mobile field.. Pull up your pants and get "Cracking"...

Login to Me Too

Meteor
New Community Member
BlackBerry Z10, no Ap. What gives? Instead of just the media, is PayPal trying to kill the BlackBerry too?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.