Why does Ppal light the alert bell icon if....?

MarkinLA
Contributor
Contributor

I ask the community if anyone else gets the same tiny little irritation ? Or, am I alone ; that I just think too much (as someone once accused me of doing), and that most the community juz dunt gifff a hoooot wuz ub dair in dat siwee wittle ding dong clapper ? 

And this is it !!.... Who would design a website for a most serious financial institution such as PayPal, that redundantly allows an icon to constantly be lit up, ya know, that blue-glowing bell again showing ' 1 alert ", only to find out each time there never was an alert, and should we or should we not click the bell THIS time ?? !

You see.., it's not that we shouldn't try to tolerate a goof, a typo, a microchip condition. No...It's that, unless I'm off base here, why would PyPl not see this little **bleep** and have tech fix it /set it to only be lit if and when there really IS an alert !?  Dig ?  If that's not the reason then, please, someone set me straight..   

Mark, Los Angeles 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MarkinLA
Contributor
Contributor
ADDENDUM: The **bleep** above was the word '**bleep**' ! What's to bleep ? I'm not one of those foul mouthed OPers or responders ...Let's see if '**bleep**' gets bleeped again..Stay tuned. We'll be right back with: "**bleep** Gets Bleeped Again" after these words from our sponsor, Haley Mills [cue commercial ]:
Login to Me Too

MarkinLA
Contributor
Contributor
ADDENDUM : The** bleeped** word above is '**bleep**'..last time I looked that wasn't a foul word... ! M
Login to Me Too

MarkinLA
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. I'm not sure anylonger who is saying what to whom. But, I am the OPer and wish to say sorry for my what must have been a 'senior moment'.. I believe I meant to enter my post in Google, or ask it in Yahoo 'Answers', not in PayPal..I have no negative issues with PayPal....Mark
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.