Why can't I close this **bleep** account!?

Rachell94
Contributor
Contributor
Ok I have been trying to close this account for months I haven't used it for more than 3 months there are no pending payments so I don't see what the problem is! I'm currently not residing in the US so I can't waste my time calling for help I need this issue resolved as soon as posible at this point I am beyond angry and frustrated just close this account! The email address on this account has also been cancelled
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What error do you get when you attempt to close the account?

Login to Me Too

Rachell94
Contributor
Contributor
It says sorry there's a problem if you keep seeing this contact customer service the same thin everytime since months
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You'll need to contact customer service by whatever means is necessary.

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

tomcloseaccoun
New Community Member

"contact" does nothing except return to the question screen.  No phone or mail address available, just repetitive bs scren

Login to Me Too

THE_BLUR
Contributor
Contributor

2 things

Gift cards that was linked to the account or

negative balance

Login to Me Too

SJ76
New Community Member

Same problem here!  No outstanding debits and no linked gift cards in the account.  In fact I haven't used it in years.  I've tried multiple times to cancel or atelast remove my bank details, but I get the same infitie loop of usless and unhelpful options. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.