Why I intend to close this account

MelanieR
New Community Member

I ordered items from Chicos using Pay Pal for security-$350 was out of my checking account in minutes--when I got the items 2 did not fit I had to mail them back (cant go to store) waited an additional 2 weeks for them to receive and credit to Pay Pal but Pal Pal credits it back to my Pay Pal CREDIT (different account) NOT to my checking where it came from-- (and I do not have a payment due) Pay Pal claimed it was because they can take out of my account but they cannot deposit back into my account ??? but they are linked so I do not understand this. They are not even considering it a payment either--Sort of like paying my Visa with my Master Card 2 different accounts.--They said it was because I used my account not my debit card but there was no option to click either --I clicked Pay Pal.  When I called about this the girl working could not have cared less. I WILL NEVER USE PAY PAL FOR ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.   

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MelanieR

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi MelanieR,

This sounds like a frustrating experience.

Typically, those funds would have automatically been returned to your PayPal account balance if that payment was originally made from your bank account. Once returned, you could use that money to fund future purchases made through PayPal or you could initiate a transfer back to your bank. If this isn't what happened, feel free to reach out to our teams directly so they can offer additional assistance. Our teams can be reached at 1-888-221-1161 or on Twitter or Facebook

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.