Where to complain about PayPal Customer Service

Pavel123
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys,

Can anyone help with the number or place I can complain about PayPal customer service?

This has been a long ride for me. I sold an item properly described with detailed pictures on eBay. The buyer got back to me more than a month later with complaints that it's not what he wanted, but he already altered the book. It was an old book. My assumption he wasn't able to resell it or something. Cause my price was cheap. I refused to return the money because my listing was not offering the refund. And I am not doing business here. I am just selling textbook collection to declutter the house.

So the buyer started a claim. It was back in early June. I presented my case to PayPal and then was treated by silence for over a month. Email support was horrible. Every time it's a different person replying who copy and pastes things and say different things. For example: "please wait" or "provide your postal address for return of the item".

Later after a chat with the customer representative on the phone, the lady assured me that I do not need to do anything, just wait. Cause their processing time is within 30 days. Which actually changed every time I would email them or call them.

Now 3 months later my money still on hold and PayPal is no help. Now they say that the buyer will be refunded as I get my package back. I didn't even know that the process is there.

I guess what's upsetting me is that I pay a lot of money for PayPal services and being treated so disrespectfully with the customer service. It is just so inhumane.  Like you talk with robots, who can't even answer questions outside their instructions. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Pavel123
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.