Where is my refund.

LJD1
Contributor
Contributor

On Nov. 17th I canceled an item prior to shipping.  It was refunded the same date.  My account shows on the 19th it went to pending.  Now I can't seem to get it released.  I have called every day for the past week, after the 3-5 days stated for release.  I was told last night I would get it within an hour.  Then got vm stating the supervisor went home ill, so I would get it first thing this am.  My bank account is now overdrawn, my PPCredit is late.  Called again this morning and was told they have a problem in the refund dept. but they will issue a credit today.  I don't believe them.  This is the first problem I have had with paypal.  This is no way to treat customers, I have been lied to, hung up on, placed on hold for over 15 min when I asked for a supervisor.  Was told there wasn't anything a supervisor could do and refused to transfer to a supervisor.  I need my money!

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

shymisty
Contributor
Contributor

It says pending   Today I got an email and said I would have it in 2-4 business days  We will see   I would hate to have to contact someone in the government.  They can take your money instantly but don't want to return it in a timely manner

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.