What is wrong with paypal software developers? They really really suck.

YourDevsAreBad
Contributor
Contributor

Are you serious?  I have been using this POS excuse for a website for 5 years and the same problems still exist as day 1.  I mean cmon, you guys have the slowest servers on the face of the planet.  Before you upgrade your POS excuse for a user interface you might want to think about upgrading your servers and put some of the profit back into your business.  Instead you choose to keep the same slow servers as day 1.  Your reports section is buggy and rarely works. I have to reload it in safari or chrome everytime.

FIX THE BUGS ALREADY.  Your new interface (which sucks by the way) is horrible.  It doesn't even load to the correct page anymore.  It's not responsive and you still have the same slow laggy servers.  It goes directly to my account profile page when trying to log in.

One day the new POS interface which doesn't work is showing on my screen, the next day, the old POS slow interface is back.  Make your minds up.  Honestly the person running the IT department needs to be fired ASAP.

THAT IS IF I CAN LOG IN ON 1 TRY.  Now this has got to be the stupidest bug of all time that they refuse to fix.  You get taken to a dumb ad page upon logging in.  Then once you click proceed to account, it logs you back out and you have to do it all over again.

PayPal and eBay have the worst software developers ever. I can tell from the bugs they haven't fixed in 5 years and the refusal to upgrade to faster servers.  YOUR USING OLD OUTDATED SERVERS!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.