USELESS COSTUMER SERVICE!

manos7
Contributor
Contributor

really guys . why this company is still open ? because they do money laundering for sure.. 

any new user cant make a **bleep** account without be banned after 2 - 3 weeks , so all the BIG guys are doing money laundring by paypal , but because paypal must some how to justifice this money to fbi , just closes the new accounts ( for example : ''fraud reasons'' ) and let the **bleep** dealers to continue doing the things.... so if you are a new seller or user and want to make money with paypal just forget it ! you will be banned limited no matter if you are doing a legal job (they dont care). IN the other hand if you are a drung dealer with 20k+ to deposit you can work safe! hahaha REALLY THIS IS MY OPINION BECAUSE IM wasted 2 months now with paypal costumer service.... im a seller , im trying to do a job and paypal limits me for 2on time. first time was because asking id , i give them everything , after some weeks i made some profit from the sells and then my account  got perma ban O_O. 2 weeks now im sending e mails to paypal service asking why and the reasons that came to that desicion , and they cant even answer me why this is happened. so what the **bleep** we are all here having the same problem with paypal the same enemy and no one wakes up to make a **bleep** group and suit this **bleep** retards masons. WE could really do something by eu council. WE JUST NEED TO GROUP UP GUYS GROUP UP LIKE 10K HUMANS AND SUIT THIS **bleep** RETARDS FOR STEALING EVERYONE MONEY. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR FUNDS ARE USED THIS 6 MONTHS THAT YOUR ACCOUNT IS LIMITED? NO! NO ONE KNOWS. THEY LET DRUG DEALERS AND EVERY HIGH MASON GUY TO HAVE LIQUIDATED MONEY INSTANT,  AND YOU THE LITTLE HUMAN THEY LET YOU DIE AND THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY. THATS THE WORLD . WAKE UP.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.